Monday, October 15, 2007

Hot day??Eat Ice lar..

As we all know Malaysia is a hot country, I know a friend who came to this country because she hate her own country for being too cold..Myself hate being Hot, I always tell my friend I prefer to die of too cold rather than die of too hot..Whenever its very hot, I always imagine myself eating ice..Eating ice can cool me down >.< I took this picture when I enjoy the ice with my secondary skool frens.. C oso saliva drop but somehow I manage to hold my saliva until I took this picture lol.. Inside the picture is a peanut butter flavor, Strawberry, Chocolate, Kiwi and Starry Sky (Coconut flavor ice with raisins topping) There are 5-7 more different flavors available.. Due to its already late, mango is not available =( (My favourite flavor T.T) The ice here is different from what we eat outside, its not those Ice Kacang ok? The soft-ness of the ice is definitely cannot compare..>.< I wanna thanks to my friend Kit Ming for introduce me this Ice..
For those who wanna try out, please go to Taman Connaught, its same row with Giant supermarket, beside a few shops away from Public Bank.. If is possible, please go give it a try ^^
Before end, I wanna show another picture of my favourite Mango Ice!!!
Think also hungry liao.. Waaaaa(mouth open big big)

3 comments:

W.R. said...

Yummm! Looks very tempting! :)

ahkuen said...

go and have a try, dats really nice and cool~..

W.R. said...

when i'll get the chance to visit malaysia, i'll try that..